Seventy Agency is a brand agency helping companies to understand their customers, find great opportunities, redefine their markets and establish effective branding tactics to differentiate them from competitors and to benefit their business in long term. We look at the grand market, but also put our eyes on detailed spots uncaptured that lead to the future of the market; we give our solutions based on concrete analysis to help clients expanding their business and growing in a sustainable way; we combine creativity and strategy together to make the solutions are workable and innovative.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send us your expected salary. Thanks!
Overall, the Account Director (AD) is the most involved account person on the business. The AD has Account Management responsibility for the day-to-day growth and vitality of the business, as well as leads the development and execution of the Brand Vision, strategies and creative. The AD builds and strengthens Client relationships across all levels and provides strong leadership and initiative in leveraging the full range of 70’s resources to address the Client’s domestic and global needs. The AD shares in the responsibility and delivery of the financial commitments of the account.
More specifically, the AD is responsible for: bringing one unsolicited idea and solution to the Client once a quarter; acting as knowledge officer of the category; an expert on integration; writing crisp, concise strategies; involvement in new business development; ensuring neither a timetable nor budget are missed by the account group; driving creative excellence; presentation skills should be of the highest caliber.
1. Internal: The Account Director is managing the growth and development of the team as a partnership with Creative and Planning. The internal contacts include:
· General Manager
· Brand Team Leader
· Group Account Directors
· Creative Directors
· Planning Director
2. External: The Account Director works to build and maintain relationships across all levels of Client Management. The AD is also responsible for resolution of significant Client/Agency issues at any level that may arise.
More specifically, the Account Director has eight key areas of responsibility:
1. Ensure Strong Client Relationships
· Build and maintain partnership with Clients at all management levels.
· Involve multiple Client contacts where appropriate.
· Involve senior Y&R management at appropriate times.
· Listen and understand Client’s business and objectives.
· Monitor Client satisfaction with Agency performance.
2. Provide Strategic Marketing Counsel to Clients at all Management Levels
· Adopt a broad perspective in viewing Client’s businesses and integrate that into the day-to-day management.
· Maintain stewardship of the Brand Vision.
· Identify most critical issues or problems.
· Manage best Agency resources to solve Client’s problems.
· Work closely with senior Clients to steward Brand and product positioning and strategies.
· Initiate business building ideas.
3. Understand and Communicate Client’s Business Objectives
· Develop and maintain “intimate” knowledge of Client’s business and key Client personnel.
· Remain closely in touch with day-to-day Client needs and long term brand/business strategies and visions.
· Ensure communication/understanding of Client’s objectives/needs, while working with the Agency Brand Team and within the Agency’s objectives.
4. Identify and Cultivate Business-Building Opportunities (for Y&R and the Client)
· Stay ahead of the Client.
· Develop recommendations to advertise and/or promote new products or services via incremental funding or expansion into other Y&R subsidiaries.
· When applicable, play an important role in the development of new business proposals.
5. Represent Agency Objectives and Initiatives to Account Team
· Clearly communicate Agency objectives, policy and focus.
· Understand and convey Agency priorities.
· Manage the application of Agency initiatives to Client’s business.
6. Lead Agency Account Team towards Strategic and Creative Excellence
· Work with Planning and Creative Groups to identify and establish correct strategic direction for Brand(s).
· Ensure all work is strategically sound.
· Transfer understanding of consumer trends and behavior to strategic and creative work.
· Work with Creative Directors to facilitate creative excellence in all work.
· Maintain highest quality of execution.
· Provide support for position which is in Client’s and Agency’s best interests.
· Establish and monitor indicators of individual and/or account performance.
7. Be a Mentor and Role Model for Account Management
· Provide clear and consistent feedback to all Account Management personnel.
· Work with Brand Team Leader, GAD to insure that proper training is available for Account Team.
· Have an “open door” policy that encourages open and frank communication with all members of the Agency Account Team.
· Always act with integrity and in the Agency’s best interest.
· Responsible for the career development, motivation and guidance of the members of the Agency Account Team.
· Establish performance objectives and provide evaluations.
· Work with Business Director or Band Team Leader to identify compensation and advancement within Agency Account Team.
8. Manage Financial Performance of Account
· Work with Business Director or Band Team Leader to establish operating budgets and set profit goals for the account.
· Assist Business Director or Band Team Leader in negotiating agreements with top-level Clients to ensure financial goals are achievable.
· Shares in delivery of financial goals.
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
· BA/BS degree.
· 6 years relevant working experience in 4A agency.
· Excellent business development and project management skills.
· Successful track record managing multiple client assignments.
· Knowledge of all agency functional areas.
· Proven track record of developing client business.
· Agency and account management experience required.
· Man-management experience essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to handle multiple projects through effective organizational skills.
· Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
The Account Manager will work closely with other team members to develop innovative, cost-effective concepts, ideas and solutions for clients as well as manage to the day to day aspects of the account.
• Development and presentation of ideas and strategies to client and stakeholders.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the account ensuring the campaigns are on brief, on time, on budget and delivered to a high level of quality.
• Briefing, debriefing and presenting creative – being able to confidently assess creative.
• Evaluate creative, studio and production output – manage both client and internal expectations.
• Maintain thorough up-to-date knowledge of client’s business and develop strong client relationships.
• Proactively seek out innovative solutions for clients.
• Become an expert on the clients brand and products, as well as the industry, market trends and competitors.
• Ensure financial management and control, including client budget, expense reporting, campaign profits/losses and monthly agency forecasting, tracking and billing.
• Shows enthusiasm for their client’s business.
• Regularly monitors and analyses competitive advertising and competitive product activity.
• Answers all client queries promptly.
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
• 3 years relevant working experience in 4A agency.
• Excellent project execution and client management skill.
• Good presentation, verbal and writing skills – both Chinese and English.
• Microsoft Office competent.
• Team player, respect for process.
• Show initiative.
• Experience with Auto brands will be highly regarded.
Duties & Responsibilities
1.Creative copy writing
• Develop a strong understanding of the brand
• Develop packaging, POSM, training documents for all new product launches
• Produce online and print content to support blog, digital marketing, PR and social media needs
• Work with marketing and PR to produce ideas and content that will create brand awareness, generate interest and conversation about the company's products
• Regular marketing support
* Produce company portfolio and media tool kit to publicize the company and the products; these may include written materials such as news releases and features and/or multimedia materials such as videos or online features
* Produce newsletters, reports and announcements for internal and external communications
* Produce and update e-commerce product pages and ad materials to support e-commerce sales, as well as the materials to support off-line retailers
* Manage personal workflow and project deadlines
Qualification and requirement:
• Solid experience in copy writing
• Ability to research complex topics and create unique, engaging content
• Ability to communicate innovative ideas through writing
• Independent and proactive working manner
• A team player with the ability to adapt to new environments quickly and deliver work on time to the quality required
• Experience in tourism, beauty and education industry is highly appreciated.
• Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university required (in relevant field)
• Proven 2-4 years of previous work experience as a writer
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and internet research (HTML skills a plus)
• Excellent written communication skills and creative with copywriting
• Good sense and skills in creating professional and attractive writing based on understanding of the brand and the objective of each project, with a sense of selling/marketing strategies
• Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients, suppliers, external partners, and the Account team; provides timely responses to all inquiries.
• May participate in meetings with existing clients and internal teams to identify adequate new services/offerings to meet clients’ evolving needs as required; is familiar with processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
• Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
• Support account manager/director effectively coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
• Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for project teams.
• Support account manager, account team and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
• Partner with Client Integration and the Account Team to ensure a smooth transition for new clients; attend pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
Qualification and requirement:
• Minimum of 1 years of direct account management
• Experience developing design projects is strongly preferred
• Experience of tourism, education, clean tech and logistics industry is preferred but not necessary
2.Skills and ability
• Bilingual (able to work in global environment)
• Experience developing relationship-marketing programs
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
• Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Passion and desire to learn and try new things
• Strong attention to details and process
• Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
• He or she is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
• Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same.
• Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
• Focuses efforts on achieving assigned objectives aligned to the Company’s Strategic Imperatives.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
• College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
Duties & Responsibilities
–Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients, suppliers, external partners, and the Account team; provides timely responses to all inquiries.
–May participate in meetings with existing clients and internal teams to identify adequate new services/offerings to meet clients’ evolving needs as required; is familiar with processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
–Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
–Support account manager and design team effectively coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
–Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for project teams.
–Support account manager, account team and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
–Support accurate and timely invoices are generated by maintaining correct project details and supporting evidence, including change orders and rework, throughout the project lifecycle.
–Initiates new data item requests utilizing the Master Data Management (MDM) process and guidelines to ensure accurate client, project, and financial details are available in the system.
–Partner with Client Integration and the Account Team to ensure a smooth transition for new clients; attend pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
Qualification and requirement:
–Minimum of 1 years of direct account management
–Experience in design projects is preferred
–Experience of tourism, education, clean tech and logistics industry is preferred but not necessary
–Experience of digital projects are high appreciated
2.Skills and ability
–Bilingual (able to work in global environment)
–Excellent understanding of design and digital marketing.
–Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
–Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
–Passion and desire to learn and try new things
–Strong attention to details and process
–College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.