关于 Arcade Shanghai 上海玩童
我们在全球拥有200多位同学，分布在新加坡、上海、东京、雅加达、开普敦，都在等你来玩。 玩什么？ 当然是玩创作。我们热爱生活，衣食住行都得有不一样的点子，为联合利华，喜力，麦当劳，宜家，雷朋等服务，上有阳狮集团高照。
Account Director 客户总监
Arcade helps brands play a more meaningful role in people’s lives. As a young agency, we need to be curious about our clients, the brands they serve, and the industry trends of the brands.
The account servicing team in Arcade is responsible for managing all the multiple projects and clients simultaneously, and of course, the multitude of personalities involved. As the point of contact for clients and the link between client and internal teams, we must be highly adaptable and great communicators.
• Establish, maintain, and cultivate a strong client relationship for the company
• Partner with the client to determine business and communication objectives and work closely to develop integrated marketing solutions.
• Maintain strong brand equity, strengthen and grow agency reputation and credibility
• Leading role in working closely with all internal agency departments to develop and present ideas and strategies to client and stakeholders – from consumer study, brand/campaign strategy, creative briefing, creative idea development, integrated communication, etc.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the account ensuring the campaigns are on brief, on time, on budget and delivered to a high level of quality.
• Briefing, debriefing and presenting creative – being able to confidently assess creative.
• Evaluate creative, studio and production output – manage both client and internal expectations.
• Maintain thorough up-to-date knowledge of client’s business and develop strong client relationships.
• Shows enthusiasm for their client’s business and proactively seek out innovative solutions for clients.
• Become an expert on the client’s brand and products, as well as the industry, market trends and competitors.
• Ensure financial management and control, including client budget, expense reporting, campaign profits/losses and monthly agency forecasting, tracking and billing.
• Regularly monitors and analyses competitive advertising and competitive product activity.
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
• 6-8 years experience in account management role, 4A agency a plus.
• Able to think and act quickly on their feet in a fast paced work environment, flexible to multiple projects and deadlines under high pressure.
• Pro-active, willing to learn, and experienced in providing solution-oriented problem solving approach as an excellent team player, with respect for process.
• Excellent project execution and client management skills. Highly organized, detailed and accurate.
• Good presentation, verbal and writing skills – both Chinese and English.
• Skilled with Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Sports or FMCG brands will be highly regarded.
Art Director 美术指导
We are now looking for someone who has a strong creative mindset with a good eye and hand, to help us create beautiful integrated campaigns for global leading brands in China. You will have the chance to learn from some of the industry’s best, while working in an environment that focuses on experimentation and play to solve client briefs and innovate the way brands communicate.
• Turn insights into impactful ideas
• Ability to create and execute inspiring visual or user experience on different media
• 1-2 years of experience in creating integrated and digital campaigns in China
• Know the latest internet lingo, mobile trends and technologies
• Familiarity with layouts, graphic fundamentals, web and mobile-related design
• Special skills like generative art, motion graphic, typography, illustration, photography, handcrafting etc will be a big advantage
• Team player, quick to respond, detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
• Willingness to learn, with a do-er attitude, with the ambition to grow into a leadership position
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
• Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
• Love to try and make new things
Senior Copywriter 资深文案
We are now looking for a Senior Copywriter, who is a self-motivated conceptual thinker with strong storytelling ability. You thrive on generating ideas and can turn insights into compelling and engaging ideas. You are exceptionally skilled at writing for different channels including but not limited to digital advertising campaigns, e-commerce promotions, WeChat engagements, video scripts for various formats and other marketing initiatives.
• Storyteller with strong visual sense, expert at telling stories both textually and visually.
• Turn insights into impactful ideas.
• Write to inspire action.
• Write engaging scripts.
• Able to present ideas clearly.
• Over 4 years of experience in creating integrated and digital campaigns for world‘s largest brands in China.
• Know the latest internet lingo, mobile trends and technologies.
• Able to lead certain projects independently.
• Team player, quick to respond, detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
• Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and proficient in English.
• Be curious, open-minded, adaptable and enthusiastic.
Project Manager 项目经理
The project manager is responsible for the successful coordination of projects as well as for providing support in the acquisition of new projects. Based on a project’s briefing, the project manager is primarily focused on managing the clients requests and feedbacks on an operational level as well as ensuring that the project is delivered within the budget allocated and time schedule planned, at the highest level of quality.
• Work with leads to accurately compile an estimate for an agreed scope of work
• Structure a resource plan according to most appropriate model and effectively communicates to A/S team and client
• Set up, structure and deliver the end-to-end delivery of projects involving some technical complexity
• Tracks and reports financial status of a project against current estimate
• Highlights potential overruns before they occur
• Daily projects coordination and execution
• Quoting and liaison with third parties partners
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
• Chinese native language
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• An educational or work experience in an English speaking company
• Previous experience of at least 4 years in a project management in 4A agency
• A great sense of precision and attention to details
• Strong communication and problem solving skills