Rimagine is an internationally-owned and managed creative production studio, helping its customers to bring their brands to life with great and emotional images. We offer brands and ad agencies an end-to-end creative production management service, including commercial studio and location photography, 3D rendering, retouching, artist and talent booking, set building, prop hunting and model castings. Our Shanghai photography studio is run by an experienced team of 16 creatives, including photographers, retouchers, 3D designers, producers, designers and stylists. In May 2012, we opened our first overseas studio in Dallas/TX. The fully-equipped studio has a total area of 3300 sqft and is currently managed by a team of 6 talents.
studio and location photography, ambiance photography, retouching and digital imaging, 3d scene design, 3d rendering, room scene photography, production management, and location scouting.
Candidate must have strong organizational, multi-tasking, customer service and decision making experience. Ability to work on multiple jobs simultaneously and under tight deadlines are required since this person will be working with multiple people in the US and Asia on a daily basis.
Must be able to help manage all aspects of photography, production management, retouching and CGI/3D production to ensure projects are executed on time, without issues, deliverables properly documented and client/customer satisfaction achieved.
Job responsibilities to include but not limited to:
1. Customer service to include contact with clients, photographers, retouchers, producers and account managers in China, Hong Kong, Europe and the U.S.
2. Ensure all project milestones are met in accordance with initial timelines established at project start to meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
3. Cost tracking, quoting and invoicing
4. Strong research and problem solving skills.
5. Assist and provide recommendation in setting up workflow and procedures.
6. Develop reports using customized internal online system (will train)
7. Manage photography/props/equipment and samples for review and approval.
8. Develop and manage project plans and timelines.
9. Communicate program status to key staff members and customers.
10. Miscellaneous requests when needed.
Your Profile / Requirements:
1. Min. 3 years working experience
2. Fluent Chinese and English is a must
3. Able to work on-location (e.g. in other cities) for a longer period of time (min. 1 day to max. 30 days)
4. Must enjoy working on projects simultaneously
5. Must be very good in paper work and detail-focused