About MSLGROUP China and Publicis WorldWide
(As a Business-Driven Communications Consultancy, we’re focused on delivering INTEGRATED, creative
programs through data-based INSIGHTS, and driven by making a real IMPACT on business through strategic communications in the digital age.
MSLGROUP China is Publicis Groupe’s strategic communications and engagement group with more than
3,500 people across close to 100 offices worldwide. Advisors in all aspects of communication strategy, we deliver multi-channel creative programs for more than 25 of the world’s top 100 brands, as well as advise them on critical business issues. In 2013, The Holmes Report recognized MSLGROUP China as the “Best Corporate Consultancy in the World” and “Asia Pacific Consultancy of the Year”. In the same year, Campaign
Asia named MSLGROUP China PR Agency Network of the Year for the second consecutive years (2012 and 2013).
MSLGROUP China has the largest PR, social media and events teams in Greater China (12 offices and 700+ professionals) and includes brands MSLGROUP China, Genedigi MSLGROUP China, Luminous Experiential MSLGROUP China, and King Harvests MSLGROUP China. MSLGROUP China is a full-serve strategic communications and social engagement consultancy with more than 200 staff in Beijing, Shanghai,
Guangzhou and Chengdu delivering business results for some of the world’s most valuable brands. We were named “China Agency of the Year” twice within four years by The Holmes Report. MSLGROUP China also won accolades from SABRE, the International PR Association, the China PR Association, the International Business
Awards, and China’s New Media Festival.
Learn more about us at: www.mslgroup.cn | Sina Weibo: @mslgroup
Fashion – Lifestyle _Senior Associate
We are looking for a public relations professional to join MSLGROUP China ,The person must possess at least 3 years’ experience, be keen to learn and contribute to the team. Strong writing skills are a must and previous experience in Fashion and Lifestyle clients. Beverage field would be advantageous. Previous agency experience is preferred.
• Write reports and simple event proposal, build a sense of overall consciousness;
• Take ownership of responsibility area, able to identify priorities between more than one client, able to lead on small/simple project or retainer;
• Develop essential understanding of client industry and competitors. Responsible for and focused on delivering client results and objectives, independently and within the team;
• Build online influencer relationships and database;
• Brief and guide up to two subordinates, under supervision and alignment with supervisors, on support activities and tasks to be completed;
• Able to incorporate knowledge gained into anticipating issues on daily work and recommend solutions to supervisors;
• Demonstrate sound understanding of design, print and production, and event organization.
• Minimum of 3 years PR related experience preferably obtained with leading PR agencies or MNCs.
• Ability to plan and organize media outreach and other related client events.
• Good at logical thinking and analyzing, proficient in MS office operation.
• Strong writing skills complimented with extensive media release drafting experience.
• Fluent written and verbal English / Chinese.
PR_Senior Account Executive
English Native Speaker (fluent in Chinese) PR Senior Account Executive
MSLGROUP China, a top 4 international PR firm under Publicis Groupe, is looking for a native
English speaker and fluent in Chinese Account Executive to join its office in Beijing.
Please click official website here: http://www.mslgroup.com/
– Excellent communications skills: Native English and fluent in Chinese (Native English speaker
+ Spanish/German will be considered as well).
– Experience and capability in copywriting and editing texts (press releases, summary reports,
briefing books, etc.).
– Ability to multitask and strong attention to detail.
– Familiar with Microsoft Office software.
– University degree.
– Day-to-day client support by drafting and editing materials (press releases, summary reports,
briefing books, etc.).
– Liaise daily with clients, often via telephone and email, and attend client meetings.
– Prepare regular client reports and research.
– Developing proposals and implementing PR activity.
– Event support, including press conferences, interviews and promotional events.