Seventy Agency is a brand agency helping companies to understand their customers, find great opportunities, redefine their markets and establish effective branding tactics to differentiate them from competitors and to benefit their business in long term. We look at the grand market, but also put our eyes on detailed spots uncaptured that lead to the future of the market; we give our solutions based on concrete analysis to help clients expanding their business and growing in a sustainable way; we combine creativity and strategy together to make the solutions are workable and innovative.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com. Please also send us your expected salary. Thanks!
The Account Manager will work closely with other team members to develop innovative, cost-effective concepts, ideas and solutions for clients as well as manage to the day to day aspects of the account.
• Development and presentation of ideas and strategies to client and stakeholders.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the account ensuring the campaigns are on brief, on time, on budget and delivered to a high level of quality.
• Briefing, debriefing and presenting creative – being able to confidently assess creative.
• Evaluate creative, studio and production output – manage both client and internal expectations.
• Maintain thorough up-to-date knowledge of client’s business and develop strong client relationships.
• Proactively seek out innovative solutions for clients.
• Become an expert on the clients brand and products, as well as the industry, market trends and competitors.
• Ensure financial management and control, including client budget, expense reporting, campaign profits/losses and monthly agency forecasting, tracking and billing.
• Shows enthusiasm for their client’s business.
• Regularly monitors and analyses competitive advertising and competitive product activity.
• Answers all client queries promptly.
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
• 3 years relevant working experience in 4A agency.
• Excellent project execution and client management skill.
• Good presentation, verbal and writing skills – both Chinese and English.
• Microsoft Office competent.
• Team player, respect for process.
• Show initiative.
• Experience with Auto brands will be highly regarded.
Duties & Responsibilities
–Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients, suppliers, external partners, and the Account team; provides timely responses to all inquiries.
–May participate in meetings with existing clients and internal teams to identify adequate new services/offerings to meet clients’ evolving needs as required; is familiar with processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
–Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
–Support account manager and design team effectively coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
–Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for project teams.
–Support account manager, account team and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
–Support accurate and timely invoices are generated by maintaining correct project details and supporting evidence, including change orders and rework, throughout the project lifecycle.
–Initiates new data item requests utilizing the Master Data Management (MDM) process and guidelines to ensure accurate client, project, and financial details are available in the system.
–Partner with Client Integration and the Account Team to ensure a smooth transition for new clients; attend pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
Qualification and requirement:
–Experience in design projects is preferred
–Experience of tourism, education, clean tech and logistics industry is preferred but not necessary
–Experience of digital projects are high appreciated
2.Skills and ability
–Bilingual (able to work in global environment)
–Excellent understanding of design and digital marketing.
–Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
–Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
–Passion and desire to learn and try new things
–Strong attention to details and process
–College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
Seventy agency Shanghai is looking for a Motion Designer with high-end creative talent and a passion for quality craftsmanship. You should have excellent technical problem-solving skills and be able to multitask while working with supervision from Head of Motion. This position will require strong conceptual skills and creative problem-solving capabilities. You should possess a strong, dynamic personality and see a set of design constraints as a challenge for creativity.
• Editing/ Motion Graphic Design/ create 3D animation
• Monitor and Review production schedule
• Assist on all motion projects
• Degree or Diploma holder in Motion Graphic Design / TV Production / Visual Communication
• Minimum 3 years' relevant experience
• Must have strong graphic design sense and be proficient in 2-3 Macintosh applications such as Final-Cut Pro, Da Vinci Resolve, After Effect, 3d Studio Max/Maya/Blend and CS
• Creative with passion and willing to work under pressure and critical timeframe
• Positive-thinking, organized and responsible
• Able to communicate in simple English, Mandarin, if understanding Cantonese will be great but not necessary.
• Candidate with less than 3 years’ experiences will be considered for the position of Junior Motion Graphic Designer
Director of Photography is integral member of the Seventy Agency’s Motion team, contributing to projects on both a conceptual and executional level. Working with Seventy Agency’s team both in Shanghai and Stockholm,(producers, writers, creative directors, art directors and marketing strategists) the Director of Photography is responsible for the lighting and filming of innovative and creative video content that meets client objectives. Good storytelling instincts, a well-developed and flexible aesthetic, technical proficiency, a desire to be part of a Motion team are all a must. Must also be able to work weekends and travel when necessary.
• Manage all aspects of filming, and operate camera when appropriate
• Instruct camera operators regarding camera setup, angles, distances, movement, and other variables and signals cues for starting and stopping filming
• Survey filming location for potential problems, observe effects of lighting, measure lighting levels, and coordinate necessary changes prior to filming
• Collaborate with producer, creative director and film crew to achieve desired finished product
• 3-5 years of experience as a DP
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Has an artistic eye and creative vision for each shoot and the ability to execute
• Has a proficient working knowledge of lighting techniques and with the ability to execute them as well as knowledge of the basic principles of electricity and it’s relationship with lighting
• Has technical knowledge of working with multiple camera formats and their lenses
• Ability to translate scripts for visual execution
•Stays informed on current technologies and trends
• Basic knowledge of editing video, selecting shots for each scene which are suitable to the story line and follow the defined project strategy
• Must have organizational skills to manage media on servers
• Ability to lift 50lbs or more
• Able to communicate in simple English, Mandarin, if understanding Cantonese
will be great but not necessary.
Seventy Agency is seeking a Strategist/panner to be the foundation of our organization. As a Strategist/planner at Seventy, you will lead ideation and creation of new and established business with the Seventy team, clients, media partners and sales teams. You’ll help us create strategic sales proposals, solve problems for clients and generate new business. You’ll work closely with our cross-functional team on creative and strategic partnership opportunities, own client relationships, strategic planning and new business development.
Seventy Agency has a fierce entrepreneurial culture where you can lead the brand strategy efforts for your client list. Ideal candidates will have a passion for the topics covered by Seventy Agency and experience closing business with large brands and agencies.
This role is based in Shanghai and will require some travel.
Responsibilities of the role:
1. Understand client's overall business plan and worked as trusted partner for clients to co-develop different branding and marketing initiatives.
2. Design large research projects of different phases and provide high quality interpretation of research findings to client and internal team.
3. Work closely with creative team to research/planning activities on assigned accounts and to lead the planning on client brand strategies and brand campaigns for assigned clients. He/she partners with the creative, inspiring big ideas and great work.
4. Develop and deliver client presentations. He/she has the responsibility for development, coaching of staff, and managing and monitoring standards set by seniors. Helps drive departmental initiatives, including new business and PR activities by showcasing the agency in the industry.
1. Must have consumer trend thinking and able to understand clients’ business intention.
2. Able to use data and analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize campaigns as a result of learnings.
3. Can help devise brand strategy. Advises on cultural differences and brand strategy.
4. Can apply quick/real time feedback into communications development.
5. Can create an eco-system of the communications, including user journeys.
6. Need to be flexible and have skills covering brand, business and communications applied to categories from FMCG, retail, aviation, financial and consumer services and behavior change.
7. Proficient in the use of Social media for brands
8. Be skilled at nurturing strategy, insights and ideas.
1.Holds university degree.
2.Fluent in both English and Chinese, both writing and oral.
3.Over 5 years’ branding, advertising, marketing experience. Digital experience is strong plus.
As Creative Director in Seventy Agency Shanghai, you will play a key in idea creation and campaign development and execution. With solid experience in branding and digital marketing, you will lead the team to provide strategic creative solution to our clients. Also, this roles require candidates to assist colleagues for business development. This position has clear and distinct accountability for business results. Establishes and monitors standards, processes, and communication.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Takes a consulting approach to client issues & reaches out to other teams to serve clients.
• Develop strategic creative presentation.
• Develop campaign concept and process and coach the team to execute it.
• Establish a working process and responsibilities scheme, and maintain a close working relationship with the Account Team to create and develop new business opportunities.
• Collaborate with account team to identify, develop and close the business opportunities on existing and new accounts.
• Manages expectations, time, & resources, coordinates work of teams & projects.
• At least 5 years branding, digital marketing experience.
• Solid experience and track record of developing campaigns/brand concept is a must.
• Strong people management and coaching skills to provide clear creative direction and to motivate and inspire creative teams
• The award-winning experience is preferred but is not a must.
• Deep understanding of China's culture and market.
• Proficiency in both Mandarin/Chinese and English is a must.
• Portfolio of creative artwork required.
The Copy Director is a seasoned Creative leader with the ability to ideate and generate Creative work that will elevate and take the project forward. An adaptable person who understands that a big idea can come from anywhere, and has the ability to harness creative thinking into great executions. She gets excited about leading the charge with the Creative team, always elevating the level of output for all creative content, including: concepts, content calendars and copy, as well as determining the best ways to achieve the internal clients’ business objectives.
Can execute quickly and manage time well, as well as the team she manages.
Understands creative problem solving and has a passion for creating compelling solutions for internal clients, focusing on social commerce and marketing, but understands that design and writing is a way of life which influences everything.
• Support and lead creative vision, conceptualization and execution of creative solutions alongside Art partner. This includes generating big creative ideas and executing work on their own, as well as managing and approving the work of their assigned creative team.
• Ready to write and manage the details across marketing, sales and events needs
• Demonstrated flexibility in order to get the job done
• Mentor and manage a team of copywriters, guiding them to generate a wide range of concepts, high-level copywriting and content strategy, providing evaluation, mentorship, counsel, and determining assignments, promotions, and incentives as needed
• Act as quality control and brand steward for junior-level team members and liaison between the team and their senior manager, including the Creative Director
• Build a strong creative relationship and alignment with the Creative Director
• Identify and evolve strategy through copywriting, online content creation and distribution models
• Thinks “outside the box” for disruptive and innovative ideas that will set R +F apart in terms of messaging and content
• Innovate and challenge existing copy processes with a consideration to technology and how that might impact the work and process
• Understand brand elevation goals. Edit and develop resources to support marketing initiatives, seasonal stories, creative strategy, aligned messaging and innovative copy across all platforms
• Foster positive relationships internally from executives to brand teams, the creative department, direct reports; other corporate partners
• Lead script writing for major events
• Must have a minimum of 6+ years of experience in relevant field
• 2+ years of experience managing people, specifically copywriters
• Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in marketing, journalism or creative writing
• Experience working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated success with defining, implementing and optimizing a copy strategy
• Results-driven, innovative thinker
• Solid working knowledge of copy creation, production and distribution
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to create and maintain detailed documentation
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Self-disciplined and motivated in an environment that requires creativity and strong attention to detail
• Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation creation
Duties & Responsibilities
1.Creative copy writing
• Develop a strong understanding of the brand
• Develop packaging, POSM, training documents for all new product launches
• Produce online and print content to support blog, digital marketing, PR and social media needs
• Work with marketing and PR to produce ideas and content that will create brand awareness, generate interest and conversation about the company's products
• Regular marketing support
* Produce company portfolio and media tool kit to publicize the company and the products; these may include written materials such as news releases and features and/or multimedia materials such as videos or online features
* Produce newsletters, reports and announcements for internal and external communications
* Produce and update e-commerce product pages and ad materials to support e-commerce sales, as well as the materials to support off-line retailers
* Manage personal workflow and project deadlines
Qualification and requirement:
• Solid experience in copy writing
• Ability to research complex topics and create unique, engaging content
• Ability to communicate innovative ideas through writing
• Independent and proactive working manner
• A team player with the ability to adapt to new environments quickly and deliver work on time to the quality required
• Experience in tourism, beauty and education industry is highly appreciated.
• Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university required (in relevant field)
• Proven 2-4 years of previous work experience as a writer
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and internet research (HTML skills a plus)
• Excellent written communication skills and creative with copywriting
• Good sense and skills in creating professional and attractive writing based on understanding of the brand and the objective of each project, with a sense of selling/marketing strategies
• Collaborate with the Creative team and leads conceptualizing/brainstorming meetings as needed. Reviews and revise concepts with Creative Director prior to presenting to client
• Establishes and communicates to senior team and respected project owners behind concept and or/design direction
• Creates various Graphic Design, Digital Imaging and CI/VI design for Web, ATL & BTL and Digital campaign
• Assist other team members when needed and be accessible to other Art Directors and designers for creative and technical assignments
• Visually integrate and enhance web architecture, UI /UX and navigation outlined by Creative Director, Planner or technical team
• Follow all assigned projects through all stages of development
• Successfully manage time and multitask
• Supervise photo and/or video shoots or any third party vendors including final productions of ATL & BTL
• Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
• Identifies and learns new technologies and design techniques and takes lead role in sharing knowledge. Involved with design organizations and keeps up to date on latest developments in the field
• Manages, mentors and creates strong team-centric atmosphere.
• 熟练使用photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver等软件
• Minimum of 5 year’s experience
• Great understanding of web, Digital, typography, illustration, and photography for ATL & BTL
• Great knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
• Knowledge in InDesign, printing production and DI(Digital Imaging) skill is a plus
• Degree in Design/Fine Arts
• Keen attention to detail
• Flexibility, open-mindedness, enthusiasm and a great sense of humor
• Ability to interact professionally and resolve creative issues with team members
• Ability to work under pressure and under very minimum supervision of a senior creative or management
• Strong analytical skills and highly organized with ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines for a fast-paced environment
Overall, the Account Director (AD) is the most involved account person on the business. The AD has Account Management responsibility for the day-to-day growth and vitality of the business, as well as leads the development and execution of the Brand Vision, strategies and creative. The AD builds and strengthens Client relationships across all levels and provides strong leadership and initiative in leveraging the full range of 70’s resources to address the Client’s domestic and global needs. The AD shares in the responsibility and delivery of the financial commitments of the account.
More specifically, the AD is responsible for: bringing one unsolicited idea and solution to the Client once a quarter; acting as knowledge officer of the category; an expert on integration; writing crisp, concise strategies; involvement in new business development; ensuring neither a timetable nor budget are missed by the account group; driving creative excellence; presentation skills should be of the highest caliber.
1. Internal: The Account Director is managing the growth and development of the team as a partnership with Creative and Planning. The internal contacts include:
· General Manager
· Brand Team Leader
· Group Account Directors
· Creative Directors
· Planning Director
2. External: The Account Director works to build and maintain relationships across all levels of Client Management. The AD is also responsible for resolution of significant Client/Agency issues at any level that may arise.
More specifically, the Account Director has eight key areas of responsibility:
1. Ensure Strong Client Relationships
· Build and maintain partnership with Clients at all management levels.
· Involve multiple Client contacts where appropriate.
· Involve senior Y&R management at appropriate times.
· Listen and understand Client’s business and objectives.
· Monitor Client satisfaction with Agency performance.
2. Provide Strategic Marketing Counsel to Clients at all Management Levels
· Adopt a broad perspective in viewing Client’s businesses and integrate that into the day-to-day management.
· Maintain stewardship of the Brand Vision.
· Identify most critical issues or problems.
· Manage best Agency resources to solve Client’s problems.
· Work closely with senior Clients to steward Brand and product positioning and strategies.
· Initiate business building ideas.
3. Understand and Communicate Client’s Business Objectives
· Develop and maintain “intimate” knowledge of Client’s business and key Client personnel.
· Remain closely in touch with day-to-day Client needs and long term brand/business strategies and visions.
· Ensure communication/understanding of Client’s objectives/needs, while working with the Agency Brand Team and within the Agency’s objectives.
4. Identify and Cultivate Business-Building Opportunities (for Y&R and the Client)
· Stay ahead of the Client.
· Develop recommendations to advertise and/or promote new products or services via incremental funding or expansion into other Y&R subsidiaries.
· When applicable, play an important role in the development of new business proposals.
5. Represent Agency Objectives and Initiatives to Account Team
· Clearly communicate Agency objectives, policy and focus.
· Understand and convey Agency priorities.
· Manage the application of Agency initiatives to Client’s business.
6. Lead Agency Account Team towards Strategic and Creative Excellence
· Work with Planning and Creative Groups to identify and establish correct strategic direction for Brand(s).
· Ensure all work is strategically sound.
· Transfer understanding of consumer trends and behavior to strategic and creative work.
· Work with Creative Directors to facilitate creative excellence in all work.
· Maintain highest quality of execution.
· Provide support for position which is in Client’s and Agency’s best interests.
· Establish and monitor indicators of individual and/or account performance.
7. Be a Mentor and Role Model for Account Management
· Provide clear and consistent feedback to all Account Management personnel.
· Work with Brand Team Leader, GAD to insure that proper training is available for Account Team.
· Have an “open door” policy that encourages open and frank communication with all members of the Agency Account Team.
· Always act with integrity and in the Agency’s best interest.
· Responsible for the career development, motivation and guidance of the members of the Agency Account Team.
· Establish performance objectives and provide evaluations.
· Work with Business Director or Band Team Leader to identify compensation and advancement within Agency Account Team.
8. Manage Financial Performance of Account
· Work with Business Director or Band Team Leader to establish operating budgets and set profit goals for the account.
· Assist Business Director or Band Team Leader in negotiating agreements with top-level Clients to ensure financial goals are achievable.
· Shares in delivery of financial goals.
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
· BA/BS degree.
· 6 years relevant working experience in 4A agency.
· Excellent business development and project management skills.
· Successful track record managing multiple client assignments.
· Knowledge of all agency functional areas.
· Proven track record of developing client business.
· Agency and account management experience required.
· Man-management experience essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to handle multiple projects through effective organizational skills.
· Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
“数创投 & 品销合一”全案营销服务
Proximity X RAPP