Location: Shanghai 上海
Title: Client Service Director 客户服务总监
Xaxis is the world’s largest audience buying company. Through its proprietary platform, Xaxis offers advertisers a single, comprehensive resource from which to reach and engage with global audiences across the universe of digital media. Xaxis does this for its GroupM agency partners, Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, and Mindshare. Xaxis, a GroupM company that is part of WPP, has a presence in 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, please visit www.xaxis.com.
We are looking for a Client Service Director to work across our GroupM’s four media agency Strategic and Tactical teams to assist internal and client education, consulting and joint planning to drive audience campaigns and add value and insight to our clients campaigns.
You will be responsible to secure and grow partnerships that develop Xaxis audience business.
You will meet with senior media executives to discuss our products, get feedback and present opportunities to the internal teams. You will be responsible for developing close relationships with advertisers and agencies.
To guarantee your success in this role you must believe-in, live and breathe digital, be organised, forward thinking, become a trusted friend and partner to our agencies and clients.
Above all you should have a good sense of humour, positive work ethic and have an out-going personality.
What will you do?
· Build a trusted relationship with all agency client, strategic and tactical planning teams in SH/BJ/GZ
· Together with agencies develop a sales strategy and new business plan
· Develop and execute plan a prioritized approach to meeting with, presenting to and educating clients about Xaxis data-driven advertising, planning for audiences
· Work with agency planners on media strategy to integrate Xaxis into media plans and devise suitable campaign measurement and benchmarking
· Work towards monthly and quarterly goals
· Work with regional product team in Singapore to share and provide local market insight and requirements assist with rolling out new products in China
· Work with regional marketing team in Singapore to share and provide new success cases and develop marketing and sales documents for China in Mandarin and English
· Occasional travel to and spending time with agency teams and clients in other cities within China
· Equipped with excellent client consulting ability
· Understanding of the Chinese digital industry and trends
· Experienced at building effective client relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
· Not intimidated by technical interaction. S/he will work closely with product teams
· The successful candidate must enjoy problem solving and be unafraid of technical solutions to ensure successful launch of products
· Native Chinese speaker with fluent spoken and written English
· At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in sales and business development at a media, e-commerce, advertising technology company or agency in a client facing role
· Must have experience working with agencies
· Excellent written and presentation skills
· Comfortable with numbers and calculations
· Have some experience with data and/or campaign analytics and insights
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
· Based in Shanghai
A Major Plus & Nice to Have
· Experience at or with a DSP (Demand Side Platform) or Data Management Platform company
· Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape and major players in the marketplace
· Media planning or buying experience
When you are interested
Please contact by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, with your CV and motivation letter