Media Senior Consultant
面议 北京 · 北京市 / 经验 / 无学历要求
This position is focused on one of a handful of Media Consultants for R3’s China
clients, but will contribute insights into global clients and prospects. It’s a highly
strategic role and is key to our overall success as it will help us build a better
relationship with our ongoing clients which will lead ultimately to increased
The role reports to Lead Consultant in Beijing and then China MD.
Play the Key Role in China Consulting Work
This is an exciting opportunity to provide your expertise to clients across our media consulting
services and support inside China as well as international projects.
The individual will produce data-driven insights across a variety of media auditing services
including media cost & quality benchmarking, agency pitch reviews, savings verification and media
consulting. Through these activities, we help Marketers get more value from their agencies and
· Manage a small set of client accounts, ensuring that you have a thorough understanding of
the client themselves, the contract and their needs
· Interpret and evaluate client marketing investments to ultimately provide relevant
marketplace recommendations that improve performance and increase media value.
· Act as a focal point for agency contact for project kick-off, data collection and results review
· Analyst and interpret data to produce meaningful and insightful reviews
· Develop client presentations and contribute or lead client meetings
· Edit and add practical insights to the analysis provided by junior members of the team.
· Train peers and associates in functional skills and marketplace knowledge
· Contribute towards a professional and joyful culture with R3ers.
Required skills and experience:
· 8+ years’ experience of media buying, planning, research or related experience. Digital
experience/knowledge is required.
· Understanding of media strategy and media buying principles
· An analytical mind with demonstrable numeric ability
· A comprehensive understanding of the digital media marketplace and what the current
· Good communication skills (liaising with clients, agency staff and media owners)
· Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Good English speaking and written capability
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the Media agency services or
related sector, and around 8+ years of working experience. It’s crucial the
candidate has a global mindset.
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Based in Beijing and no more than 2-3 travel days per month.
前线网络 Front Networks
A NEW ERA – and YOU can be PART of it.
Proximity X RAPP 上海
明思力 MSL China
MSL China, the Business-Driven Communication Consultancy Leader.
致力于为各行各业提供以大数据技术和算法模型为驱动的一站式数据服务解决方案， 在消费类、能源类、健康类和商业地产等行业协助企业搭建数据挖掘能力体系，实现 数据资产增值。