Senior Project Manager
20k - 40k 上海 · 上海市 / 经验不限 / 本科
Purpose of role
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the management of complex end-to-end, full life-cycle client projects (project value ¥1.5m - ¥5m) from inception and requirements definition through to delivery. The SPM will be client facing and expected to work with an Account lead on the client projects he/she manages. For this client, each workstream AKQA owns not only impacts each other but also impacts up to 7-9 partner agencies’ workstreams. Because this client account is quite large and multi-layered, this role will also work closely with both the Head of Delivery and Program Director.
Beyond project management responsibilities, she/she is expected to contribute to AKQA’s founding values: Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought, they will be excited about being part of our success. They will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly, proactively strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
Deliverables (criteria by which success can be measured)
• In a timely fashion provides thoughtful and reasonably accurate project estimations and schedules for new scopes / business (when required).
• Successfully delivers projects with high quality project deliverables, meets deadlines, and works within estimations within 10-15% of what is estimated.
• Authors well-crafted Daily Project or Account Summary Notes (daily stand-ups); supports in the creation of weekly Project Status Reports (end of week hot sheets); and leads in the creation of end of Month Retainer Deliverable Alignment Reports.
• Knowledge and application of best practice project management.
• Makes a positive contribution to the team and receives positive feedback.
• Receives a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
• Constantly strives to improve AKQA delivery practices, processes, and procedures by either updating existing or contributing new delivery practices at least once every quarter.
• Reaches personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
Key technical competencies
Able to successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners, and client/s to ensure best outcome for both client/s and AKQA. Keeps stakeholders always informed of project progress and manages expectations proactively.
Project Level - Defines and gets alignment on the scope of work internally and with client/s. Ensures projects are delivered within agreed scope and raises change requests appropriately. Able to manage colleagues and client/s assertively.
Program Level – Collaborates with the Head of Delivery and/or Program Director to define and gather overall client retainer needs, across all projects within the program.
Proactively identifies, manages, and mitigates risk on the projects they own.
Contributing to pitches or new business
Contributes project management content to the pitch or new business collateral (if needed).
Budget and financial management
Crafts statements of work (SOW) or change request SOWs for client/s and/or third-party vendors or freelancers. Acts as liaison for the contract between the third party’s finance team and AKQA’s finance team. Supports the Head of Delivery or Program Director on any project (projects the SPM owns) related finance questions posed by the client’s finance team.
Manages and delivers projects with budgets up to ¥5m. Tracks and reports financial status of a project against current estimate. Highlights potential overruns before they occur. Escalates and resolves financial issues as they happen.
Owns resource planning for projects they manage, identifies potential resource candidates (internal or freelance as needed) and manages requests for resources within AKQA’s resourcing system/tool.
Owns vendor or freelancer setup (negotiations, contract drafting, creation of profile in vendor pool system, invoice setup and issuances, working with AKQA finance on payment process), for any third-party temporary or short-term hires.
Works with leads to accurately compile an estimate for an agreed scope of work.
Structures an estimate according to the most appropriate model (e.g. fixed price, capped time and materials, by project phase) and effectively communicates to client.
Language skill / level
The brand we work with is a global brand, which means we have senior clients that work and speak in English predominately and more day-to-day teams that work and speak in both Mandarin Chinese and English. It is essential that the SPM has a competent level of English – both at a business working level in terms of speaking and writing.
Qualifications and experience
• Demonstrate a proven experience of managing a multi-disciplined service delivery function in an agency environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions
• Proven ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and to have an objective focused and positive approach, and be comfortable working independently, be self-motivated and self-driven
• Strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive improvements. Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
• Possesses good business acumen and sound judgment. Be entrepreneurial, with a collaborative, supportive and team-based approach. Eager to provide insight to and receive feedback.
The AKQA Group employs 6,100 people in more than 50 countries. Our client roster includes more than half of the Fortune 500’s top 20 companies. We are trusted globally by clients across a number of industry verticals, from the fastest-growing start-ups, to leading multinationals and government agencies. Our goal is to expand horizons, combining the curiosity, ambition, imagination and pioneering spirit of a start-up with the reach of a global enterprise.
前线网络 Front Networks
IPG盟博 (IPG Media brands) 隶属于IPG集团 (NYSE: IPG) ，负责管理集团全球范围内所有媒体相关资产。是一家新兴的全球代理机构，以动态营销为核心，以Dynamic by Design为主张，致力于帮助客户开启动态营销的真正力量。IPG盟博旗下媒介代理机构包括UM优盟、Initiative极致传媒, Cadreon, MAGNA, Rapport, Reprise等专业单元。IPG盟博在全球范围内的媒体承揽额达390亿美元，拥有9000多名营销专家，遍布全球130个国家。在中
A NEW ERA – and YOU can be PART of it.